Tuesday 25 June 2013

Crafty Buttons

I found this pattern on the internet a while ago for some cross stitch badges/ buttons - I can't remember where I found it, so I'm sorry that I can't credit you if they're your designs ;-(

They look like those Love Hearts sweets and are cute, in a kitschy kind of way!

Chart and threads etc..

I chose the 'Text Me' design but I changed the colours to my own colour sheme. I used DMC Stranded Cotton and stitched it onto 14 count white aida.

Once it was finished I used one of those metal buttons that you can cover to make it into a nice fabric button.

Ta da.... finished button below!


This is it on my bag. I actually gave it to my boyfriend as a present - he really liked it - I thought he might say it was too soppy, hahha! You can make it into a badge by just attaching it with a safety pin if you don't want it as a button :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment